Provence/Avignon Wine Tours
We offer wine tours from Avignon, Aix en Provence, Marseille, Nice, Toulon and the surrounding Provence region. Let us be your guide the some of the best known wine regions and secret gems in Provence and Côtes du Rhône. Wine in Provence tours has personal connections with wineries located in several different wine region of Provence and Côtes du Rhône including Aix-en-Provence, Cassis, Bandol, Les Baux de Provence, Saint Rémy de Provence and Châteauneuf-du-Pape. Private tours and small groups only allow our tours to feel intimate and give us the ability to customize the experience to meet your expectations.
With vineyards scattered around the base of Cezanne’s famous Mount Saint Victoire, wine tasting in this region is a feast for your eyes as well as your palate.Full Details on Aix-en-Provence Wine Tours
Châteauneuf-du-Pape is a world famous wine region where you’ll visit some of the oldest cellars in all of France and view ancient ruins from the 13th Century Popes’ summer castle.Full Details on Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine Tours
The wines produced in this region are big, full-bodied, fruity reds, and rosé coming from Bandol rivals those found around Aix-en-Provence (you will also taste white wines in Bandol).Full Details on Bandol Wine Tours
Classified as two of the most picturesque villages in all of France, wine & olive oil tasting in Les Baux de Provence and St. Rémy offer visitors the chance to sip amazing wine in stunning surroundings.Full Details on Les Baux & St. Rémy Wine Tours
Nestled next to the highest sea cliff in Europe, Cassis is a feast for both your eyes and your pallet. Here you will have the opportunity to taste full-bodied white wines that rarely make it out of the region.Full Details on Cassis Wine Tours
All tours include the following:
- English-speaking wine expert
- Transportation to/from your hotel
- Visit of at least 3 wineries (4-5+ on full-day tours)
- Tour of barrel room and production facilities
- Guided wine tasting at each winery we visit
- Walk through the vineyards (weather dependent) and discussion of grape-growing and harvesting process
- Personal wine tasting guide to take home
- Answers to all of your wine questions!
- A guaranteed fun and educational time!
Wine in Provence Wine Tours
Half Day Joinable Wine Tour:
165€ per person
Please contact us for group rates (7+)
Full Day Private Wine Tour:*
350€ per person
Please contact us for group rates (7+)
(Minimum is 2 people)
Half Day Tours:
1:30pm – 5:30pm
Visit of 3 wineries
Wine Tour – 1/2 day
Full Day Tours:
9:30am – 6:30pm
Wine Tour – Full day
These times are approximate and can change slightly depending on your hotel location and the region selected for your tour.
Please feel free to contact us for any special requests.
Wine Tour Reservations
All of our Wine in Provence Wine Tours are customized. Please fill in our contact form to start designing your tour.
What’s the difference between a half-day and a full-day?
- A half-day typically runs in the afternoon from around 1:30pm – 5:30pm, whereas a full-day runs from around 9:30am – 6:30pm.
- A half-day includes visits to 2/3 wineries, whereas a full-day usually includes visits to 4/5 wineries as well as more in-depth discovery of the region and its wineries.
- Half-day tours are only able to visit one region. Full-day tours have the possibility to visit multiple regions depending on the regions requested (to find out more, see the details for each region).
- A half-day tour is open for other guests to join the group. A full-day is reserved private for just your group, no matter the size (unless otherwise agreed upon).
Can we visit more than one region?
Half-day tours are only able to visit one region. Full-day tours have the possibility to visit multiple regions depending on the regions requested (to find out more, see the details for each region).
Which is the best region to visit?
There is no simple answer to this question! We strongly suggest that you read carefully the descriptions of the different regions provided and make your decision based on that. Either way, whichever region you choose is guaranteed to be a great experience! And do not hesitate to contact us for personal recommendations