|Dessert wine||1/4 cup||Red dessert wine, a white muscat, port, or any other sweet wine will do.|
|Seasonal Fruit||Whatever mix you prefer: strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, peaches, melon, nectarines, etc.|
|Fresh Mint||1/4 cup|
(Recipe courtesy of Chef Ronald)
- Cut fruit and place in a large bowl
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves
- Add sugar and dessert wine
- Gently mix until sugar is absorbed
- Cover and place in fridge to macerate for at least 1 hour
- Serve and enjoy with the same dessert wine that was used in the recipe
*Note: If you use raspberries, we add them in just before serving since they tend to break apart during the mixing of Step #4.
This is one of our favorite summer recipes from Chef Ronald. Click here to check out his website!