YOU ARE INVITED!
WHEN: 4:00-7:00pm, Saturday (May 7th). Feel free to just drop by, or hang out the entire time! There is a boules court, a charming terrace, and plenty of outdoor space for children to run around and play.
WHERE: L’Oustau de Saint Marc, Route de Vauvenargues (across from the “Barrage de Bimont” entrance)
- Apryl Anderson will be displaying and selling her art (View her work!)
- Singer/Songwriter Dan Coyle will be playing music (Live from London)
- Hilary Rivera will be serving white & rosÃ© wine
PRICE: Only a €5 cover charge…children under 12 years of age are free
(This covers the cost of the wine, soda, fruit juice, and sucré & salé foods)
- Dan will be selling his CDs for â‚¬6
- Apryl will have many things available to buy: her painted wine glasses & bottles €25, corkboards €30-€50, painted lavender sachets €30, and her oil paintings which range from â‚¬54-â‚¬3432 according to size
Take the RDT13 (the medium sized white bus) from the Aix gare routière: 16h10-17h10-18h10 (you’ll arrive 20-minutes later at the stop for le Barrage de Bimont). From St. Marc returning to Aix: 17h15-18h15-19h15. www.infotelo.com 08.05.71.50.50
Everyone is invited, so definitely tell your friends!
Come enjoy art, live music, and wine in the gorgeous Provencal countryside.